- This event has passed.
Audubon Ambassador Training – Charlotte
October 29, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Because both of our organizations care about the impacts of our changing climate and want to catalyze people to take action, NCIPL and Audubon is forming a partnership! Audubon’s Birds and Climate Change Report finds that 170 species of birds found in North Carolina are at risk because of the damaging effects of climate change. Without action against climate change many of our birds could be gone forever. Partnerships such as this will make a difference in modifying the effects being felt by birds and people alike.
Small actions add up to a brighter future for our birds. Become an Audubon Ambassador to take action on climate change and make a lasting difference for birds in North Carolina.
When you join the Audubon Ambassador program, you will get:
- Tips and training on how to talk about climate change with family, friends and your community
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group with climate change articles, tools, events and networking with your fellow Ambassadors
- Update emails with concrete ways you can take action through quick ideas and long-term projects, and reports on the progress of the entire group
- Access to Audubon Works, a password-protected site with climate tools and resources
- Support from the Audubon North Carolina staff via email and conference calls
Never before has our birds’ message been so urgent or clear. Birds will only survive with our help, and the more people who get involved, the greater collective impact we can have on climate change. It’s not too late to change the course for birds and ourselves!
Lead the way for change and become an Audubon Ambassador! Sign up here.
Not ready to commit to becoming an Audubon Ambassador?
You can still help out by creating a Climate Action Plan!
For more information, contact Kim Brand, firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-391-9614