- This event has passed.
Carolinas Climate Resilience Conference
April 28, 2014 @ 8:00 am - April 29, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
Please join us and other practitioners, researchers, and staff from local, state, and federal agencies to share information about climate-related tools, resources, experiences, and activities in the Carolinas. This will be a very interactive conference geared towards networking and exchange among stakeholders and decision makers throughout the region.
- Clean Energy in the Carolinas: Policies and Opportunities for Climate Resilience and Mitigation
- Climate Communications: Creating Messages that Resonate
- Growing the Future: Climate-Resilient Agriculture
- Managing Runoff: Low Impact Development and Stormwater Control
- Protecting Coastal Assets: Shoreline Management in the Carolinas
- Rebuilding Resiliently: Post-Disaster Recovery and Design
- The Air We Breathe: Climate, Public Health & Air Quality
- Upgrade your Climate Toolbox: Demonstrating Practical Resources
- What’s Up with Strange Weather? Climate Variability and Extremes
Sponsored by the Carolinas Integrated Sciences and Assessments (CISA; pronounced “SEE-sah”), one of eleven NOAA-funded Regional Integrated Sciences and Assessments (RISA) teams working to integrate climate science into decision-making processes.
Leave a Reply