- This event has passed.
Coal Ash Management Webinar (1of2)
November 2, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Session One | Guiding principles for basin closure and community protection
Monday, Nov. 2 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Learn about the principles and strategy guiding ash basin closure across North Carolina.
- John Elnitsky, senior vice president, Ash Basin Strategy, Duke Energy
- Chris Ussery, manager, Ash Basin Closure Engineering, Duke Energy
- Ed Sullivan, manager, Waste and Groundwater Programs, Duke Energy
Session Two | Beneficial reuse of coal ash and emerging research
Wednesday, Nov. 11 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Discover how Duke Energy is putting coal ash to work through beneficial reuse projects and learn about emerging research in the field of coal ash management.
- Tony Mathis, manager, Coal Byproducts and Reagents, Duke Energy
- Dr. John Daniels, professor and chair, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
A link to the webinar will be emailed to you the day before the event.
You do not have to attend both sessions, a link to the recording will be shared with all who register.
Message from Susannah Tuttle – Director, NC Interfaith Power & Light
I asked Duke Energy to partner with NCIPL to publicly share their coal ash management plan.
I hope you will participate in this public discourse.
Click here to register ~*~ and be sure to ask questions!
Leave a Reply